Natural Miracle Remedies for Coronary Artery Disease

Dear Miracles Partners, 

Guys, the Miracles Program helps me keep the dream alive! I feel very blessed not to have any pain in my body, and have the ability to exercise daily, unlike 3 years ago, when I was in chronic pain. Over this last program, I have begun dropping weight, and am now down 7 pounds. (About 40 more to go!). I also had a romantic experience with a man. I don't know where it's going to go, but that was definitely on my list. 

One of the things I'm most grateful for is my new diet, based on the work of Dr. Steven Gundry, outlined in his book, The Plant Paradox, and that Jimmy averted having heart cardiac bypass surgery, which his doctor was strongly suggesting, through our discovery of EECP through my favorite health guru go-to, Dr. Mercola, the Gundry diet, the effectiveness of this Ayurvedic concoction he was already taking, Strophanthin, and basically this whole category of "non-invasive" cardiac treatments that are more effective at reversing and avoiding heart attacks and strokes than anything, including and most especially invasive cardiac surgical procedures. 

Really, this knowledge changed my life, literally, and given me a new zeal to educate people about how they can eat their way to perfect health using food as medicine, without cravings, and without being hungry. It's an easy plan that you can easily follow to lose weight, and reduce inflammation in the body. The youtube videos and recipes are all online, and it doesn't have to cost a fortune. Just letting go of some things, and embracing some new things!  It's all about the bugs in our gut!  Let me know if you want more info on any of the above. Check out Dr. Steven Gundry on youtube for more info. 

The tools I've tried to consistently apply during the Miracles program daily is at least 10 minutes of "creative dreaming/gratitude writing", 15 minutes of meditation, 45 minutes of  Exercise, the Mir Method, listening to Abraham, or Jimmy's Life-Affirmations MP3, or some combination of the above. You may have a similar practice, with some things added, or deleted, depending on what you find works for you. The daily writing helps us to focus on our intentions for a certain amount of time daily. The meditation helps us quiet our mind, also, key. Listening to uplifting material, meditation, a spiritual practice that includes gratitude, these help protect us from falling back into old patterns when we hit an obstacle. They help us change the chorus of the voices in our mind from destructive to constructive. From, "I can't change this", to, "this is changing, this is unfolding, this is working for me, this is moving me closer to my definition of success". 

Einstein famously said, "either everything is a miracle, or nothing is". Believing that everything is a miracle constitutes the Miracles Program. Those who trust in God and/or an intelligent loving Universe, those are our Miracles Partners. We're all in this together. 

I'm starting a new Miracles Program with a new group on July 25th. Contact me to participate in the next free Miracles Program.

Today we focus on the 2nd Statement of Principle, the reason why we feel positive, because we are attuning to those higher frequencies! "I lift up my mind and my heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I Am, is the Source and the Substance of all my good".

Blessings, love and miracles!

Barbara




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Easy Remedy for UTI's

How To Avoid Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery through Natural Treatments