Natural Easy Remedy for UTI's

For many years I had re-curring ITI's caused by sex or sometimes masturbation.

So painful. How? Why?

I tried D-Mannose, Cranberry Juice, and sometimes, antibiotics. One time I went to a magical hot springs in Jamaica, which healed the problem and for years I hadn't really had one. I hadn't really had much sex either, until the other night.  I never knew what caused them until last night.

It's gross. It has to do with bacteria that live happily in your vaginal walls getting pushed upward into your urethra. Yuck.

So I went on to Dr. Mercola's website and searched his suggestions for UTI remedies. One was to drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of Baking Soda in it. I did it, UTI - gone. No D-mannose, no cranberry juice, no trip to the health food store. Just a trip to the refrigerator, where I had some baking soda, took a drink of it, and voila.

That's the end of this post. I post it for anyone who may not know about Dr. Mercola, and who maybe like me suffered from "honeymoon cystitis"; there may be ways to prevent and avoid it, but if you get one, drink some baking soda, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Miracle Remedies for Coronary Artery Disease

How To Avoid Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery through Natural Treatments